- NEW HARLEYS
New Harley-Davidson® motorcycles | 2 year warranty, unlimited mileage!
Book a test ride at Harley-Davidson® Montreal
Reserve your Harley-Davidson® test ride online at Harley-Davidson® Montreal!
Financing solutions tailored to your needs.
- USED HARLEYS
Privilege Card Program
Congratulations! You are now a Privilege Card holder! Check out the following information:
¹Points will not be accumulated on the purchase of motorcycles, labour, ware-housing, tires, and liquidation items. See with a representative for a more detailed list.
²Points can be used in all departments!
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE TO THE PRIVILEGE PROGRAM AND TREAT YOURSELF!
You can only benefit from being a member! Our team welcomes you!
Access Your Account
Register for Privilege Card Program
Visit http://harleydavidson-gabriel.loyalaction.com/en/ site to register.
Frequently Asked Questions
Harley-Davidson® Montreal Privilege Card Program
What does the program consist of?
When you become a member, you earn points for your eligible purchases. The program also provides you with a variety of other advantages and exclusive privileges.
How do I become a member?
To acquire our free loyalty card, visit our Boutique, Parts or Service Centre counter, where a representative will enter your personal information and provide you with your membership card, containing your personal member number.
How do I earn points?
You’ll receive 10% of each purchase back on your card to be redeemed for a future purchase, plus receive bonus points on special offers and specific activities.
What’s more, after spending $1500 in the same calendar year, for every $500 spent, you’ll earn 2500 bonus points($25)*.
*Note: points are accumulated on the total amount of purchases, before taxes. Points are not given for the purchase of a new or pre-owned motorcycle, tires, labour, warehousing, sub-contracted services or for repairs done under warranty or settled by an insurance company.
What advantages and rewards are included in the program?
On a regular basis, you will receive special offers and invitations to special events where you can earn bonus points.
How can I redeem my points?
Your points may be redeemed at all times in order to purchase parts, accessories, vehicle maintenance service or a new or pre-owned motorcycle at the dealership.
What’s the dollar value of each point?
100 points = $1
How long are my points valid for?
Points are valid indefinitely, under the condition that you make at least 1 transaction within an 18-month period.
Can I transfer my points to someone else?
Points are only transferable if the owner of the Privilege Card is present at the time of the purchase.
How can I replace a lost or stolen card?
To replace a Privilege Card, please present yourself at the store and a representative will cancel your old card and transfer your points to a new one. A processing fee of 1,000 points will be applied.
How do I accumulate bonus points for referring someone?
If you refer someone to Moto Inter and they buy a new or pre-owned motorcycle from us, we will credit your account with 7,500 points as a thank you.
How will I be kept informed of program privileges?
We will send you timely information about the program and special offers by email on a regular basis. However, should you not wish to receive email notices, simply let one of our representatives know and we will remove your name from our mailing list. You can always consult your personal file online, any time at http://harleydavidson-gabriel.loyalaction.com/en/
How do I keep track of my points?
Our system automatically keeps track of and manages your points. Just visit our dealership or log on at http://harleydavidson-gabriel.loyalaction.com/en/ any time to consult your point balance and past transactions.
I don’t have Internet access. Can I still participate in the program?
Of course! Anyone can join our program. If you cannot access your file online, simply consult one of our representatives to receive your point balance. Note, however, that certain special offers are communicated by email only.
Privilege Program Guidelines
1. Harley-Davidson® Montreal, hereinafter «Dealer», has the right to terminate the Privilege Program at any time.
2. Dealer may change the Privilege Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for awards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. Dealer may withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any award, increase the points required for any award, modify or regulate the transferability of awards or benefits.
3. Effective August 1, 2018, there is no expiry date for Privilege Program points.
- 3.1. All reset privilege points or closed privilege cards due to 18 months of inactivity before July 31, 2018 can not be reactivated.
- 3.2. If your card has been deactivated, you must apply to open a new membership card.
4. Dealer reserves the right to make Privilege Program and promotional offers available to members based on service activity, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
5. All points and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines in this Member's Guide.
6. Abuse of the Privilege Program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Dealer in its sole judgment, any untoward or harassing behaviour with reference to any Dealer employee or any refusal to honour Dealer employees' instructions) may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued. Dealer reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
7. Dealer reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in this Member's Guide. All determinations by Dealer shall be final and conclusive in each case. This Member's Guide supersedes all previously issued Members Guides.
8. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for all points to be credited to your Privilege Program account.
9. From time to time, the data you have furnished to Dealer and program administrator, IQ 7/24 Inc., may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from Privilege Program partners. If you do not wish us to use it for this purpose, please contact the Privilege Program Client Service Center.
10. Except as otherwise explained above, points are transferable to another Privilege Program member when a transfer of ownership occurs. However accrued points do not constitute property of the member and are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.
11. An e-mail address is required to join the Privilege Card Program
12. The Privilege Program is open to any licensed driver with a mailing address within Canada. All members must complete a Privilege Program enrolment form. Failure to complete form in its entirety will negate membership status.
13. Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
14. Membership is non-transferable without the original card holder’s presence at the time of the transfer.
15. Retroactive credit will not be given for services performed prior to enrolment.
16. Dealer employees are not eligible to the Program
EARNING PRIVILEGE PROGRAM POINTS
17. Privilege Points are accrued at a rate of 10 points for each dollar spent (before taxes, at regular price) at the Boutique and in parts and accessories.
18. An additional 2,500-point bonus will be granted for every $500 in purchases starting when you have accumulated $1,500 in purchases within the same calendar year. For the purpose of this specific bonus, purchase accumulation will be reset at zero on January 1st of every year.
19. Additional Bonus points may also be obtained from time to time upon purchase of specific products or services, with promotional offers, for referrals or as part of special offers or activities.
20. No points will be obtained for the purchase of a new or pre-owned motorcycle, tires, labour, warehousing, sub-contracted services or for repairs done under warranty or settled by an insurance company.
21. A 7,500-point Bonus will be granted for the referral of a client who purchases a new or pre-owned motorcycle. To obtain the Bonus, the member must first notify Dealer’s sales department. Only one referral Bonus will be paid per referred client.
22. While the Dealer will make every attempt to provide accurate point credit, it is the member's responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as service and parts receipts, to be provided for any un-issued credits.
REDEEMING PRIVILEGE PROGRAM REWARDS
23. All Privilege Program points must be redeemed for cash rebates towards the payment of maintenance services, parts or accessories, or purchase of a new of pre-owned motorcycle at the Dealer. Member must present membership card at the time of purchase.